Our privacy promise
Why we collect some data?
Oracle Genealogy (and trusted partners acting on our behalf) uses your personal data:
- to provide goods and services to you;
- to make a website available to you;
- to manage any registered account(s) that you hold with us;
- to verify your identity;
- with your agreement, to contact you electronically about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you;
- for market research purposes
- to better understand your needs;
- to enable Oracle Genealogy to manage customer service interactions with you; and
- where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
Types of data we collect
Below we have outlined the type of data we collect:
When someone visits Oracle Genealogy we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
MARKETING AND CUSTOMER INFORMATION
As part of the registration process for our services we may collect personal information. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about stuff you’ve asked us to tell you about, to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information, to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don't rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
Access to your personal information
You are entitled to view, amend or delete the personal information about you that we hold. Email your request to our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
Changes to this Privacy Notice